Professional programmes offered
Dublin Counselling & Therapy Centre has been at the forefront of counselling and psychotherapy training in Ireland for almost thirty years. The Centre is now working in partnership with the University of Northampton to provide Masters Degree programmes (Level 9) for those who wish to undertake a recognised and validated professional training, as well as specialised training for qualified and practising counsellors and psychotherapists who wish to advance their training and qualifications.
Click on the links below for more details about these courses.
- MSc Counselling & Psychotherapy (currently open to applicants for November 2017)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- MSc Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Professional Diploma in Supervision (currently open to applicants for January 2018)